
I'm back here! Just a little released after the presentation yesterday but I'm totally jaded right now. Hence, I'll have a week break to breathe for awhile. The assignment that i was struggling the most was the mascot + poster design i guess. Well, Design Studies is always a challenge for me but it's enjoyable to do the impossibles. In short lets not talk about assignments for a second. Moreover, I have tons of things to buy and i don't know which one is the top of the list. I want a tablet, a PSP now(more function than the Ipod Nano), a lens, kicks and stuffs. I admit that I'm a spendthrift but no doubt about that man. I hope I'll break that habit soon.
Next, I have friends who takes photography as a freelance and they're not designers perhaps they're taking other courses. It's kinda cool that they shoot pictures at events and earn money from that. For me, I love taking potraits, sky and little things that i could emphasize on. photography is a fun thing, and love playing with the curve in photoshop. It reflects the vintage look sometimes. so cool man! I still searching for my own style of art, no matter it's traditional or digital as long as it shows the trademark of my work and you call that DOPE! For instance,... like my deviantART, my gallery is completely a mess, and it's true i put there a Mad Scientist cause i experiment a lot from whatever tools of trade. Therefore, I will plan to make permanent work of art. hopefully... and when i'm free.
Next, I have friends who takes photography as a freelance and they're not designers perhaps they're taking other courses. It's kinda cool that they shoot pictures at events and earn money from that. For me, I love taking potraits, sky and little things that i could emphasize on. photography is a fun thing, and love playing with the curve in photoshop. It reflects the vintage look sometimes. so cool man! I still searching for my own style of art, no matter it's traditional or digital as long as it shows the trademark of my work and you call that DOPE! For instance,... like my deviantART, my gallery is completely a mess, and it's true i put there a Mad Scientist cause i experiment a lot from whatever tools of trade. Therefore, I will plan to make permanent work of art. hopefully... and when i'm free.
the Billabong poster i made.
I'm broken down like mirror smashed to pieces.
simple truth.

No comments:
Post a Comment