Karyaku yang kedua...
After this entire scenario we've been to,
We made our journey doesn't look simple,
We approached to other people,
But in our hearts there is only our world.
I love you because you're completely me,
You were there when my life turned sour,
You always there behind my track of life,
I need you in every of my darkest hours.
After all this hatred we made ourselves clear,
When I think of the past I’m stupid,
And you lighten me up without any fear,
You were the one I'm afraid of.
I might have changed to a bad or good,
But telling me you're still there,
I'm sorry for all the misunderstood,
And thank you for your faithfulness and care.
I know we're separated not far away,
But seemed like we're gone away,
I want to hear the smile in your voice again,
And every smile you take is a gift to me.
I only hope there’s another day,
for me and you walking along the way,
through the rain and pain,
because we know our love is not vain.
P.S- I miss you too.
----
[out to Penang for 2 days.]
Sunday, April 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
KANNEH. write yourself ah? lol XD nice nice
haha...yea...thanks thanks ;)
Post a Comment