Saturday, October 3, 2009

I got my last laugh

Throughout my life ever since I was born, there were people who wanted to drown me down, treated me as a toy, and took me as a clown. All I ever did was I kept my cool, even they started their sarcasms, they knocked me down, I took their blames, and etc. They could put a laugh at me, describe me as a faggot or pussy or a dumbfuck. Still I kept quiet as always; I didn’t wanna give a fist fuck because I swore I never wanted to bring out another side of me.

“I’m not a person who is full of complains. I admit I’m not a joyful guy who talks much. Despite I’m just a loner, figuring out questions everyday. When it comes to bad critics, I hardly to let go their words cause’ I cannot forgive the way they treat; for humiliating and discriminating one another. This probably will make me fuck them off, even later if it would involve jail or hell. Only your bloody family or loved ones will mourn for your shattered bones. I don’t give a FUCK AT ALL. Who to blame? You’re the one who pay the price.”

I would consider the statement that I have just said, as part of my pessimist thoughts; sorry (it could be lame to blog this, I just want to splash this out). I was not hoping for anything, cause’ you all were just selfish dicks, calculating every actions we made, backstabbing right one another and ignorance was always a bliss. I just wanted to be a normal person, tried to be content with my life. But it went ironically, everyday were so intense, depressed and sore.

I’m getting ill and jaded as always. Maybe it seems these were just simplicity to you. Just bear in mind, there was not only one but plenty who gave me bullshits. I have to deal with my personal life, and plenty of work that I wanted to strive for. I have already lost my smile, my faith, my family, my friends, my jokes that I cracked, and the jovial me..but take a look at me; Who the fuck am I today? hypocrite? Guess, it would be jubilant for you all to see me raising the white flag up. I’m done with life.

No comments: