I think I have enough rest and I’m starting to get bored on this holiday. I’ve been spending time on movies, resting, working, practicing, exploring, and procrastinating. I guess they are never enough, yes; I also have been thinking and worried just like I always did. It consist the things I wanna achieve and strive for; the future, carrier, life and love- all the ingredients + indulgence of our lives. Sometimes, I do feel the exhaustion in my mind, to aim high and to do plenty. I’m just a normal being, not a stone or superman. But mark my words, I’m gonna turn dreams into reality one day.

There's some things in this world
You just can't change
Somethings you can't see
Until it gets too late
Some things in this world
Man, they don't make sense
Some things you don't need
Until they leave you
And they're things that you miss

No comments:
Post a Comment