Another semester has officially just ended!
Conclusion?
Well, let me summarize this semester. I guess all of us have the same thought, I mean not all, but most of us. Despite of the first majoring semester, the first half has been running quite good but the second half not as smooth as we hope for. The weather in our brains changed unconditionally. People have been complaining, whining, and yea, laziness ruled the nation. Anyway, the semester is done, it has been a really bad semester to me, and results will probably drop. Therefore, I’m looking forward to this coming semester, I have been receiving headlines saying that we will learn something like “After Effect” which is also will be adding effects and directing videos.
To conclude, I’ve chosen to major Multimedia, it has been quite enjoyable and fun to me eventhough I had to face the pc 24/7, you know what I’m saying. Now, I better off to prepare a good routine for this holiday. Yes, seriously in order to get rid of the solitude.
Wednesday, June 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment