Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Fall Foolishly

Maybe I should start writing.

Lately, I’ve been out of control, horrible war occurred deep inside of me. Indescribable voice was difficult to be revealed, unreadable expression could not be displayed; only the emotion played its role as a victim for the people to see.

Now, I am fragile, afraid to see of what it has projected, and it leaves me suffocating, and anxiety. This feeling, this pain has never walked away ever since the day I’ve lost my soul. I looked back and smile instead, cause’ I could not feel anything, I have just been numbed by your threat.

It’s hard to see where or who I am now, and what I have become. Unimaginable, I’ve stepped into this ground for 20 years already. What have I done?

I observed:
People’s laughter, happy family, the struggles in people’s eyes, your sarcasms, money they spent, lies, kids, achievement, faith, obscene..etc etc.

This is what you see everyday.
And the time keeps running.

Maybe I was thinking a lil’ bit too much, and cynical. But I just don’t feel secure anymore, perhaps I am getting intense vulnerable. Regardless, who knows I might be the one who’s leaving tomorrow.

And what if?
Would you still remember me?

No comments: