Friday, April 17, 2009

I Wanna

In order to spend my one-week-holiday with all worthwhile, I had to “pull” ERC out again. *lol* So on Thursday, the 16th of April 2009, we went to Mid Valley to catch a show. At first, we decided to watch Confession of a Shopaholic but ERC didn’t allow me to watch (you know I’m fine with everything) haha. Second choice was the Mall Cop, but lastly, we went for Friday The 13th (her pick!) and I was cool with that. The movie was ok, ERC had to cover her eyes during some blood splashing scene. (lol! Nah, actually she’s cool with that, it was her pick right? haha)

After the movie, as usual we were wondering around and..lost. We went to Paddington Pancake to eat. She had the hot chocolate (the milo of Canada, that’s what she said) and 603(pancake with banana) haha, I forgot the name. I had everything strawberry; pancake and shake. Then we moved over to the Gardens, I needed to check out the AIR YEEZY so bad, I casted my ballot, but I still have doubts of getting it, most probably not. Sad case.
Anyway, it was a pretty nice Thursday, eventhough it was such a short day spending time with ERC. Haha

That was part one of the day, then went over to Ampang to look for Joe Alif, as his phone kena bar. Had our way to KLCC, went for another movie again. This time was Horror, we took Coming Soon. The movie wasn’t as good as Friday the 13th, no offence but somehow it scared the pussy out of us at some time until somebody had to yell “FAK!” in the cinema. LOL

Nevertheless, went to hunt some sunglasses, the racun of the day was, VonZipper which’s really really awesome. Yeah, the night ended up with the best sotong goreng and tomyam as our dinner.

No comments: