Monday, April 13, 2009

Fallin' Apart

I’m so fucked up right now;
I think I acted like a fucking idiot,
I think the darkest part of me has returned,
I was thinking to light up a cigarette to calm my fear
but I didn’t...
I don’t want to go back to where I was,
where I had the worst path of my life,
these feelings are back through my instinct,
I’m so afraid and I’m way too cynical.
Thought I gained hopes, thought everything ran smooth again,
Thought everything is fixed and repaired.
Thanks to a heartless wind that hit my flaws.
Eventually it knocked my soul off into pieces.
I’m losing the important touch of life,
I’m losing faith,
I’m spoiling myself,
I’m hurting you.
And I hurt myself.

1 comment:

Joe Alif said...

Whats wrongla brother.Remember azam 09.Wake up la weiii!

Lei seike kao si or kao fan haaA?