Friday, March 6, 2009

Isolated Brain

“I’ve been stranded inside this box
with four empty walls.
They were talking to me
but I heard no voice.

I was very lost in mind
unsolved matters came alive
slowly I was getting isolated
getting so cold in this life...”

WEEK 2 has finally gone but not done. It all started with frustration, havocs, and got haunted by these talking walls. I felt so despair to repair these broken strings. I didn’t know what was I doing, or what have I done. 20% ups and the rest were downs. At least the 20% I did score some goals. Hence, 80% were just...grieves.

“Even if you had a good shoe, but you didn’t play well. What’s the point?”
“Even if you dressed nice, you looked good, but personally you were not as dope as what you wore. What’s the point?”

Best described me; I’m “young and hopeless”.

I had tried to be positive, positive around the society.
I had no idea, why I felt this way.
I admired all the beauties, and all the prodigies.
I looked at the mirror; I remained as ugly as what you see.

No comments: