Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Tagged

got tagged by Nangsat.



the rules: Simple. Use Google Image to search the answers to the questions below. Then you must choose a picture in the first page of the results (FIRST PAGE ONLY), and post it as your answer. After that tag 6 people. *I don't have 6 friends so I will only tag a few*



--------------------
I'm... full of mysteries.
I really want to go to... Paris.
My favourite place... Emirates Stadium, London.
My favourite thing... ART.
My favourite drink... plain water. My favourite food... Malaysian Food. My favourite color... Black.
I live in... Cheras. I was born in... Kuala Lumpur. My school/college... Limkokwing University College of Creative Technology. My favourite story... Get Rich Of Die Tryin' My hobby... Football. I wish... to stand up/speak up. Now I tag:

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

cool... :D

ΜUИDΞN ONER. said...

haha..cool eh? tag you la!

Joe Alif said...

Emirates?Poyoo laaaa.ahahhahaha!

ΜUИDΞN ONER. said...

Bising! Tag YOU also la.! :D