First and foremost, I know my blog is not as eventful as anybody else while only the sad stories could conquer it all. Basically, on my web, words spoke louder than pictures and that’s awfully bored or so called ‘’mundane’’. As the holiday is coming to a close, I think I’m getting prepared for the next semester. I just wanna get busy livin’. Otherwise, I might be a stone to you.
On chor-13 which is day 13th of cny. I invited a few guests to my place for lunch. Unbelievably, these guys could finish everything (most of the food), including the cookies. Just so you know, we had roasted duck, vegetable, and prawns on the table. While on the other hand, green tins were the quencher and green grapes helped to digest (does it make sense?). Well, itu lah mereka. As for the entertainment, lady boss was shown on the tv. However, I only managed to bring boredom to you guys but hope you guys did enjoy the foods very well. Pardon me & thanks for coming.



No comments:
Post a Comment