Monday, February 16, 2009

Departure

It seems like happy festivities days are over. To conclude, the holiday is pretty long, and to be honest, I did enjoy some of the good moments with friends and family, but of course another half is filled with boredom. New semester will start very very soon. Am I worried? I don’t really know. I just wanna work the hell out of my life, knowing that rest is enough.

Yesterday, it was one of cousin’s departures to the land of kangaroos to pursue his studies. To specify, he’s going to Brisbane, Australia. So at the night, we had our last poker, and sent him to the airport. Well, I guess I will have less shisha, alcohol, poker, and abc for one whole year.

It seems like everyone is growing pretty quick. We were just small kids eversince. We gathered up every Saturday at our Grandma’s place. Time flies, thing changes. What would the future will be like? The Departure of drunkenkin.

No comments: