Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Puzzle in your brain; Maze in your intestine

Sometimes we just don’t need to give a damn.
or Sometimes I just don’t have to give a fuck.
I’ve been worrying about matters, but voices have whispered me;
“who would be there to tell you, this and that?”

Cause, ignorance is bliss after all.

How’d they prejudge or they judge you,
how’d they critic or whatever they said,
there could be a sting underneath a point,
and only could be answered by a coin.

Besides asking WHY,
sometimes people might have planted a grudge on you,
you never noticed. You wouldn’t. S
ometimes you hate what you see,
and sometimes the word “wish” made to be a phony.
It’s just a picture in a frame that doesn’t move and talk.
It deceives you.

This is life. It’s formed to be Abstract. Just like puzzle in your brain and the maze in your intestine.

We’re humans, we have moods but I’m cold, I’m cold.
This is a little rough, I am just trying to emphasize the emptiness, the famous grey colour, the reverse psychology, jeeper creepers, all that rubbish....
Life is complicated.

Bias and Prejudice.

No comments: