Here, I want to tell you what I’ve just watched. I’m not sure whether it’s already in theatres yet but the movie I was trying to tell is The Curious Case of Benjamin Button. It was a great movie to say. From this movie, it reflected and reminded me, a lot of things about life. Time, truth..and hearts? It pushed you to think what will happen in the future? The dead memories you will face, and the faces that you will never see again. Sorry, being emo. Life has never been fair, so that’s why and what everyone’s questioning about.
Quotes in the movie:
“Some people, were born to sit by a river. Some get struck by lightning. Some have an ear for music. Some are artists. Some swim. Some know buttons. Some know Shakespeare. Some are mothers. And some people dance.”
“You never know what's coming for you.”
“Your life is defined by its opportunities... even the ones you miss.”

2 comments:
Fuckkkkkk!
im waiting for this shit.No DVD's for this okay.Movie first,then DVD!
hahahahhaah
LOL. Takleh tahan la. DOPENESS! haha
Post a Comment