Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Gold Watch, Gold Chain, Fancy Cars

I know I'll never get most of these. Some of them are necessary, and some are just racun at the moment.

Like one of the best quote so far,

"We know that Arsene Wenger likes the look of Arshavin,”
“But I like the look of Angelina Jolie and it doesn’t always mean you get what you want."

1. Bag

Now this is necessary. I've been looking for a bag to go to class. Before this, I always entered the class with empty hands.

2. Nike Court Lux After I've been told and been reminded. This is really the shit that made me sleepless a couple of days ago.

3. Oakley Frogskins



Third, will be the Oakley Frogskins Sunglasses. It has been top of my list quite sometime ago. Someday I'll get one of this.
4. Futsal Shoe/ Nike Mercurial Vapor IV
Somehow I need to replace the current pair. It's already old, tight, and torn. It could be this, Mercurial Vapor.

That's all for my random picks.
Does anybody know how to make fast money? lol

3 comments:

Joe Alif said...

Come on.Kumpul duit banyak banyak la apekk.Dont la like that day,go out almost the whole BB beli flannel je.Haiyo.Buy lump sum selamba la.

Joe Alif said...

Things you should buy before reality starts to haunt you.

1.Confidence

Anonymous said...

no 2. why so poyo gile? haha.. i thought ko sleepless because kalah playing futsal kn?