Disappointments, Failures and Mistakes. I am currently thrilled and been thinking of next year and the future. Will things change? This is the question that leaves me restless everytime. This agony makes me unable to sleep. I still have a month away to enjoy the last taste of the holiday. Despite of being a trash, I have actually taken this period to think deeply. Will things change? I’m scared of moving forward, and sometimes it just dragged me out to think cynically.
My dreams all along seemed to be collapsed. Next year’s resolution will be short, expectations will be less. There’s just one thing I really hope I can achieve before achieving other missions. I need to handle myself before handling the rest because I am the major matter.
I seemed like I can’t define what’s yes or no, what’s right or wrong, and good or bad. I have lost these feelings to feel the purposes of life. I’m barely numb, cold and vulnerable.
There were times I tried to give up of this entire shit. Again, I’m about to do so, I can’t carry this weight anymore, so do you, people? Knowing that I can’t find myself a true colour, yet I can’t even paint a fancy rainbow around. I have so many “Why’s”, but will all the answers satisfy me. Idk.
Words here are much better than the emotion and speech I present as myself literally. Apart of this, it’s better to express here instead of being in a freak show, because I know I’ve been a fraud to everyone else.
Unpredictable, Uncertainty, Unfair.
Sunday, December 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hello dunia.
Touche.
Its either when you get drunk or when you blog,the true colours seems to bust out from the 'dull figure' ive been spending time with.You realize,but you always put it in a negative way.Theres no such thing as perfect so while youre still 'legible' or 'waras',dont try to think twice cos at the end,itll end up with 'why'.So,just fucking do it before someone else do.Stop being a loser who doesnt know how to communicate with human beings.YOU KNOW HOW HAPPY A DEAF/BISU PERSON IS IF THERE WERE GIVEN A A CHANCE TO TALK ONE DAY?
Sorry for the harsh/hard/violent materials i spit on you.Im just being joe.
"Get busy living or get busy dying."
you can do it la.just finish reading the book and be more talkative.
Post a Comment