Two thousand and eight didn't seem to be as great as I imagined. All the things that we’ve done this year are like flashes or sparks and they collapsed within a second. Nothing has been awesomely great to me besides the occasions that have fallen this year. I’m looking forward to more events next year. The best part of my life so far, is that the network between me and the people out there is building. But I have not succeeded, to speak verbally. Without noticing, my blog has last for a year already. All the shits and tears have been revealed.
I think I have not changed much because I’m living like a piece of a fragile glass which is easy to break. I was also known as mundane. Before picking up this word as a name, I didn’t expect it to be really contagious to me or anyone else. It has made a worst nightmare to me. Asking: Why am I still sticking to this word? F.Y.I, mundane means "earthly" in the dictionary.
Before wrapping up this year off, I have tons of work to do. You may find it silly? Or maybe crazy. But this is what I have to do; I’m going back to the start. Two thousand and great is coming to a close but not yet, and in between this period, and as the earth spins, time will tell what happens next.
Last night was christmas eve, a dull night had turned into a little laughter night. I wasn't drunk at all la.. My mind was running well, it was filled with stupidity but as long as we had fun.
Merry Christmas to all. :)
Thursday, December 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Yeah man.Thats how you do it!
Be positive always.
More party, beer, chicks & of course electro music! liked alif said, be positive. Dont forget to invite me for attend any wild party! :D happy new year dude!
Post a Comment