It's been a long time that I have not written about my daily life. In a glimpse of an eye, it's already week 14. Tons of work to be done within these two weeks yet what I've been doing so far at the moment was just procrastinating. But bare in mind, I only left my marker rendering for illustration which is so fucked up. In fact, I have stopped expecting to get good marks for this module. I'm just too lazy. Holidays have already seduced my mind terribly perhaps maybe right now I am already on vacation.
There's something I wished to erase. Not memories. Not sorrows. It could be my attitude or my egoness. I've been living in this life under the dull grey sky. My priority in my life has not been any better besides getting wasted everyday. That's the matter with my freaking same sad face everyday. Q:How to be genuinely cheerful enough? All I have is just my broken smile, yes I'm fragile. I'm just for you to break me into pieces. Furthermore, just.. maybe I've picked up the wrong name- or the name has picked the wrong guy. mundane.
Thursday, November 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment