Literally I had my eagerness to bomb earlier, which finally today I had my opportunity to paint something on the wall. Without any hesitation, I got my spray cans ready and declared it somewhere in the industry area of Balakong. Knowing that today is public holiday, sepatutnya everyone already balik kampung celebrating raye, so I had no doubt to get myself filthy. Nonetheless, I tried to do it as quickly as possibly, vehicles were passing by, dogs were barking and dirty mud on the ground..therefore, the final art didn't come out as good as I did on the sketchbook. The nerves were cracking, so that's why you called this kerja mencuri-curi. Thursday, October 2, 2008
Liberated.
Literally I had my eagerness to bomb earlier, which finally today I had my opportunity to paint something on the wall. Without any hesitation, I got my spray cans ready and declared it somewhere in the industry area of Balakong. Knowing that today is public holiday, sepatutnya everyone already balik kampung celebrating raye, so I had no doubt to get myself filthy. Nonetheless, I tried to do it as quickly as possibly, vehicles were passing by, dogs were barking and dirty mud on the ground..therefore, the final art didn't come out as good as I did on the sketchbook. The nerves were cracking, so that's why you called this kerja mencuri-curi.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment