Saturday, October 18, 2008

Dope



Today's morning glory- Went all the way to uni to submit my report, then with the speed of light I went to Times Square from Cyberjaya under the heavy rain. Reached around 11.15am. The launch for the Gold Rail was at 12pm actually. Apparently, there was no one queueing and thought it would be hypethetic. I wasn't so sure to cope this pair that time, but then when it started lauching, approximately 20 freaks were there, I finally made up my mind to get it and lucky enough I could fit size 9. There were two launches today, Nike Ultimate Glory was launched at the same time at Sole What?, Mid Valley. So freaks could either choose one of them. As a notice/big reminder for me and your witnesses, this would be the last pair I'd spend on at the moment.
Back to work. Here's the dopeshit. :)
*SPOTTED*

Courtesy of zeinchang of ST.

No comments: