Saturday, August 16, 2008

Weather Man

Today I have wasted half of my day.
Plans that I've planned, all did not happen.
such as; I supposed to go to MV to repair my laptop or rather do research on my batik product.
Regardless, as a respect I followed my family for some occasional stuff.
One of the stop was I went to one of my mom's client's house, cuz they're working on the interior. The house was huge, besar siut! and I was wondering, when will i get this type of luxurious crib man. Dream on.
It's kinda disappointed and tired day for me. However, an excitement is coming on minutes away as the Barclay Premier League is back. Arsenal Vs WBA. Again, the league will be unpredictable, but i would say that The Gunners will sustain at the top of the table. Believe me. Go For GOONERS.

Give me an A! Always give me what I want!
Give me a V! Be very, very good to me!
R! Are you gonna treat me right?
I! I can put up a fight!
Give me an L! Let me hear you scream loud!


yes, I'm coming to your gig!

No comments: