Hey! Hey! As we know it that Avril Lavigne has just landed on Malaysia for her "The Best Damn Thing Asia Tour". It was held at Stadium Merdeka where the same place I went for the Linkin Park's concert in 2003. Despite to the rainy weather and the show was short, but Avril did rock the stage. Started with a guy who opened the show, was an unknown and sang "This Love by Maroon 5". It was sucked tho, he was sucked balls. It supposed to be One Buck Short to open for Avril but the god damn Ministry canceled it due to the immoral act and blablabla. "immoral act?". So the punk rock princess wrapped the show up with Sk8erboi. :) Well just to infer, according to all the concerts/shows that I've been, I think the Good Charlotte one was still the best gig. A-v out.
A silent daydreamer who spends most of his time on visual graphics. Lacks of consistency; loves experimenting new media; and dislikes typicality. Falls into the sneaker and fashion culture. Currently, working/bringing his alter-ego to the art scenes.
No comments:
Post a Comment