Man the connection has been really bad today. Slower than my neighbour's grandpa wei... *no offence* LOL.
I was tagged by Esther.
8 things I'm passionate about:
1. Art & Design
2. She? definately :)
3. Music
4. Football
5. STREEThing
6. PES ...lol
7. whoever, whatever that inspires me
8. Shopping!!
8 things I say or do often:
1. stay silent
2. think about her. :]
3."what!"
4. photoshop/illustrator/etc..
5. "bob" (as in calling people instead of calling "dude")
6. play poker/etc in facebook
7. sleep & dream.
8. i do speak MALAY oftenly ;)
8 favourite movies:
1. GET SMART was nice
2. Ah Long
3. Ironman
4. The Terminal
5. SAW I,II,III,IV
6. Helvetica
7. American Pie
8. American Gangster
8 things I could listen over and over again:
1. Good Charlotte- Dance Floor Anthem
2. One Buck Short- Khayalan Masa
3. MCR- Disenchanted
4. Metro Station- Shake It
5. Enrique Iglesias- Can You Hear Me
6. Simple Plan- Save You
7. Switchfoot- Awakening
8. Khalil Fong- Love Song
8 things I've learnt last year:
1. I've learnt the point of failing.
2. I've learnt from who and what i was.
3. I've learnt the mistakes from my past.
4. I've learnt to forget all the sorrows.
5. I've learnt to be jovial but still i am gloomy.
6. I've learnt to be strong. (still i am weak inside)
7. I've learnt to visualize.
8. I've learnt to dream even more.
8 people I tag:
1. :0
2. :]
3. :P
4. :S
5. :3
6. :/
7. :)
8. :D
Wednesday, July 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment