Sorry. I admit. I've been really depressed these days. Abruptly, and don't ask why. I'm just not vital enough, that's why i'm stucked in gloom.
Ok, while trying to quit these melancholies, I scribbled few pieces using Illustrator, and music has always be the remedy to cure up my feelings. I still have no idea or inspiration to start on the canvas. It's blank and filled with emptiness.
Plus I was having bad dreams and so on. Which has quite completely covered my sight, my mind into black and white. Thus, my emotions are running deep now. I guess I'll be fine soon. sighhhhh.



Ok, while trying to quit these melancholies, I scribbled few pieces using Illustrator, and music has always be the remedy to cure up my feelings. I still have no idea or inspiration to start on the canvas. It's blank and filled with emptiness.
Plus I was having bad dreams and so on. Which has quite completely covered my sight, my mind into black and white. Thus, my emotions are running deep now. I guess I'll be fine soon. sighhhhh.




No comments:
Post a Comment