Wednesday, June 25, 2008

You Look Beautiful Everyday


so it's been days, i've not blogged. Yea, I've been staying at home quite a long time and still goin out oftenly. Nothing special during this few days, just went out for movies with friends. Yeah, I'm counting my fingers, I've watched - KungFu Panda, Incredible Hulk, GET SMART and err... i think that's all for the movies i've watched eversince my holidays started. hmm... yeah and i wrote this for..... lol *ice cream wei!!*
YOU look beautiful everyday :)

you look beautiful everyday
even when you're not around.
i think of "what we are going to say"
but it's funny when it sounds.

you look beautiful everyday
whenever i dream of your smiles.
even we're faraway
we're holding tight and go on miles by miles.

you look beautiful everyday
from the inside and out.
i wish that you're okay
and i'll still with you no matter it's doubt.

No comments: