Friday, June 6, 2008

I wanna SCREAM!

Currently I'm eating MegaMAC. I can tell you that it's fucking nice. No doubt that i have blog and eat at the same time. I just finished my communication studies exam, I have 1 painting to do, 1 computer graphics assignments and 1 design history exam to go. Basically, everything is almost done, next week have to submit all the craps. Shit man, I might end up staying at home tomorrow and feels like going out. Been so down recently, very dizzy, migraine, jaded and like those butterflies playing in my stomach....LOL! I'm sad. By the way, here's a illustration i did. An abstract form of lines, or can say "what shit is this?". I have no idea about it, found out that it's fascinating perhaps I will create more work of this abstract artwork. Do stay or check out my deviantart : CandyPaint .

No comments: