It seems that I've not been writing here and been spamming a lot of pictures and videos. What I've been facing now is mostly assignments and gonna reach the final very soon but what i see is everyone has started their fucking holidays yet I am still shit shattering, mumbling, procrastinating...dreaming and going on through this mundane life. It's fucking
BURDEN !! Currently it's week 14, i have about 5 assignments to be done. The shit brochure design, canvas painting, computer graphics, timeline/exams, oral presentation/exams and photojournalism. I'm not worried that i cant finish them but I'm just craving for the holi-shit-days.!
aku nak relax ni !
DAMN YAWN LA!
by the way, whoever who interested in coming to this gig, plz
pm me!
www.myspace.com/rockonrave
2 comments:
ei whats the difference btw listening there and listening those tards at our campus stage?
err..there's nth difference...it's just that one is unknown and one is wellknown. LOL
just have fun partying! and supporting local musics. haha
Post a Comment