Sunday, March 30, 2008

Shopping + Photography Saturday

What usually reminds me that it's already Saturday was Rickdees from the Hitz.fm or Ryan Seacrest on Fly.fm.

So on this Saturday, I drove to KL. parked my car at Times Square and then walked to the other side, Sg Wang and etc... I was carrying my DSLR camera, wanted to take photograph. But for sure i wouldn't want to take it around Sg Wang ( you know how bad is the environment there).
so the best shot to take was at Jalan Sultan Ismail, i crossed over to Lot 10, shopped around first, then went to Star Hill, took some pictures. Kept on shooting pics, couldn't care less. After that, Pavillion. While taking photographs, i saw a tv presenter/ celebrity who looked like (you know TAYA from MTV) but that's not her, she's definitely hotter. lolll~ Just right beside TANGS, i went to visit my cousin (a hairstylist) who working at The Belfry Salon. ( it's a damn expensive salon)
For haircuts - it's around RM92 - RM120....
http://www.thebelfrysalon.com/
Then I walked around in Pavillion, saw a SMKC friend working at Levi's...
Without wasting any more time, the sky was getting darker so I walked back to BB Plaza. But before that of course I've gotta stop by at BENTLEY MUSIC la... after stopping by went to Al-Ikhsan where you can find all your favourite football gears. Went to Basher after that, wanted to buy books but unfortunately the books were too expensive cuz i needed to buy something else. To the final destination, low yat where I wanted to buy an external hardisc, so finally bought it with casing = RM228 /120GB. It was raining heavily outside, I couldn't walk back to Times Square to get my car, no choice had to wait until it stops. Bought some cookies at Famous Amos, ate while waiting at the entrance. When I was waiting saw a friend again, I walked with him for awhile la...sooner the rain finally stopped, i rushed back to Times Square, went to Borders to buy some books. then chiao....On the road, there were so many reckless drivers that made us mad sometimes...sigh.. back home about 6pm, got myself ready to my grandma's hse and then futsal at 10pm- 12am. After futsal-ing, we went to ABC looking for shisha unfortunately habisss...then lepak..makan..watched the MU game, seeing how those bastards owned Aston Villa until 3 am +..
when i was playing futsal knowing that Arsenal was 2-0 down and Diaby was red carded, I was like damn! but when i saw Fabregas scored the 90 minutes goal was totally releasing. I know that Arsenal had a very low chances to win the league maybe champions league was their aim. like Van Persie said " we must win a trophy this season."

err..pictures I'll upload later la ;)

No comments: