Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Dark Morning

Currently I'm at friend's place therefore would like to take this opportunity to blog what happened these two days. Everything on yesterday, came such a harsh and sudden. Confusion occur ed in my head. Ay ya ya ya ya! Migraine. I was actually settling my stuff for moving to another place from my hostel. It happened suddenly and unconditionally. I've moved to a private unit at Puchong, staying with mates. Thus, it was already a busy day, then i felt guilty for troubling/ interrupting my friends. Then night, was my friend's b'day. We celebrated at WongKok @ IOI. Spent the night procrastinating and came to this unit online/ play WoW. Slept @ 5 a.m after yum cha-ing at Mc-D with them yet today's class started at 9 a.m. I wasn't really comfortable here after runnin' around the circles. Hope I'll get used to it. Right now I'm doing my research but I don't know what to do...Converse/Swatch/Fender.... and CONCEPT! What's my CONCEPT? I need a Concept and a Theme!! This is the first assignment. It's the COASTER DESIGN.

No comments: