Here are the pics of my apartment(renovating), I'll be moving in 2 weeks time. That means it's on Jan 15. Oh, everybody's goin back to school and get educated while I still have to wait until Chinese New Year. I heard that I'll be starting around mid Feb 08. Goshhhh...!
Tuesday, January 1, 2008
Work In Progress!
I've been quite busy nowadays but still I managed to update my blog.
Here are the pics of my apartment(renovating), I'll be moving in 2 weeks time. That means it's on Jan 15. Oh, everybody's goin back to school and get educated while I still have to wait until Chinese New Year. I heard that I'll be starting around mid Feb 08. Goshhhh...!











Here are the pics of my apartment(renovating), I'll be moving in 2 weeks time. That means it's on Jan 15. Oh, everybody's goin back to school and get educated while I still have to wait until Chinese New Year. I heard that I'll be starting around mid Feb 08. Goshhhh...!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment