Sunday, December 23, 2007

I'm Not A Happy Man

According to the title, some of you know that I don't put a smile on my face. Everytime when i go to bed, I couldn't sleep and the negative thoughts rushed into my head, the next thing is tried to destroy/spoil myself. I did, and already spoiled by my darkest thoughts. I just felt rebelious and f*ck everyone's face outta my space. Sometimes, I just wanna suicide and waste my life, perhaps i already did giving up myself in this life. I hate and I don't love. I'm running and chasing to find what's life? what is it about ? Get a family, have career, two cars,...does life has already been programed if it's really this way...I want to think positive and i guess that's my new year's resolution and didn't expect much.
Should I or shouldn't?
You can call me your friend or you can call me weirdo, up to you guys.
And.. sorry I just did it again, I just wrote something emotional about me again cuz I think blogging might help me to put out my feelings.

No comments: